I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Crude humour and other things.

Well, I've not much to say, aside from the fact that crude humor is wonderful.
Also, penis.

All joking aside, people form opinions on the most retarded of things. Seriously, it's amazing that someone with so little brainpower and information can compose so much of an opinion that if it was compiled into a hardcover book it would kill a whale.
Also, people love to argue forcefully in favour of these misguided arguments, and the more evidence against, the more anger, pain and insults, therefore, the better. And actually, more fun for those above the intelligence line.

I wonder what would happen if I just rambled about something...
lulz.

People can really have the stupidist of arguments over the stupidest of things. If you disagree, feel free to argue with me while I listen to loud electro pop music and prove my point for me. No, really, go ahead. Yell about it. Please. But don't forget to provide links, I could use the publicity.

Also, there's going to be a new poll up on April 1st. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment