I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mornings

I noticed, this morning, how damn NICE it is out. The air is crisp and the temperature is cool, with the sun shining on everything lending JUST the right atmosphere to everything.
Being outside that early (7:30 AM) is awesome at this time of year. And I do this every morning.

But, it was actually rather depressing. I was only out because I had to comform to a premade schedule. It was not my morning. It was THEIR morning I had been dragged along to see. Just like being out with a friend for an early forced nature walk, it takes all the fun out of it.

Yes, I had to walk up to the bus stop. To go to school.
I was out in the sunshine at an obscene time in the morning when no-one should actually be CONSCIOUS, not of my own choice, but of the governments.

I was witnessing this due to someone elses choice. This took all the fun out of it.
When I finally go out at my own choice, without school hindering my life, then I will be happy. When I leave school, I may be able to have a nice morning like that all to myself.

Or I may just sleep in.

1 comment:

  1. When no-one should actually be CONSCIOUS...

    I'm usually conscious before 6, and I love it. Waking up early in the morning is like realising that you have a life outside of everything and everyone else, and it involves only you. You can do almost anything, and it's great. My advice is, however, don't pull a random all-nighter on your own. If you have no access to the four life governing principles of livelihood (also called the 4 LGPOL), then it sucks. These are:

    1. TV. Combats isolation, boredom and deprivation of the rest of the LGPOL rectangle.

    2. Computer. Similar to #1, although many will argue about whether it is better or worse than #1. In my opinion, #2 is, in a way, more useful, although then you'll still want #1 as background noise.

    3. Caffeinated beverages. Can be decaffienated but sugary if you prefer. To be honest, these are essential for mornings (Tea) and all-nighters (something highly caffeinated). In my opinion, these are a must for all-nighter or morning part-time hermit life.

    4. LIGHT!! SWEET SWEET LIGHT!! This might just be me, but I know I need light generally all the time to function properly. Some people might replace #4 with one of their own preferences, such as MSN or CAPS LOCK (MSN would be cheating, because human contact is a no-no in part time hermitage.)

    I am a part-time hermit. It is a life of human contact when they're around, and isolation when they're not. Without the 4 LGPOL, part-time hermitage would not exist. So please, give generously to the part-time hermitage fund, located at my bank account.

    ReplyDelete