I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I laugh at the good and just. Why? Because they suck.

Well, the title pretty much explains where I'm going with this post. It's the first time I've actually felt motivated enough to blog seriously about somethig that's not a major fustration in my life, and here it is.

The whole 'good' and 'evil' thing is one that is frequently misinterpreted, and there are, obviously, many novels, papers, studies and heated conversations on the topic, as there are with most such topics. (wow, comma much?)

Sure, in books, there's bad guys and good guys, and even in most of the novels that are about surpassing those barriers, there's still a huge amount of familiarity with the good and what not.
There are
A: Not enough books where the bad guys win and
B: Not enough people who believe that the boundary is just pointless.

Personally, I've got no clear defenitions on the whole GvE situation, though I do believe that the boundaries are incredibly flexible, and that people set too much store by them.

There is a justification for almost every wrong, and an undermining motivation for everything good, and hey, misguided people can fuck thing up for everyone else as well, so that makes it less easy to define. Then there are the people who don't care, who care too much, and those who repeatedly break things.

And as for people who ask me what the worst thing I have ever done is, well, that's a hard one. By my standards, it would be.. fhhhhss... ah...

Well, it would probably be the time I didn't stop certain people from being dicks on my behalf to an undeserving guy. Why? Because I couldn't be bothered. That's probably the worst.

And I get asked things like: Well, what about that time when you got into a scrap with Wai and afterwards he went off and cried?

In my defense, he started it, and there was no clear 'back off or I hit you' area with him, he just went for it.

And secondly, I dont really see that as a bad thing. He hit me, I hit him, he couldn't hack it, end. I was 2/3s his size, and I'm fairly sure he could have trampled me if he had pushed it. So what if he felt upset afterwards? (About getting hit, not about hitting me).

But people tell me that since it was direct, that's the worse of the two.
That's a pretty narrow thought path there.
Opinions and examples here in the comments section would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment