I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why I am better off angry.

According to an ever helpfull follower, I blog better when I am angry. Well, due to that, and the fact that after, well, about a month, I have something worth yelling about. You know, actually yelling, not just standing in the corner and mumbling quietly about livers.

Its time to start a new traditon: The I FUCKING HATE section of the blog, enwhich I post about those I hate. I'll try to put it on a widget seperate from my actual post, maybe on the side of the page. Look out for it sometime soon.

But, just for reference, I fucking hate people that can't hold an argument, and act like total pricks of you disagree with anything you say *COUGHJOEPRINGLECOUGH*.

No comments:

Post a Comment