I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Anthony Yells About: Yelling about shit.

When I publicly declare my love for all things random, or yell at birds, I get ridiculed. This is, of course, to be expected. However, this has not stopped me from becoming the founding father of the great Colony of B Block (Well, not really.) and being an amazingly popular (kinda... sorta... maybe) and seriously awesome (Okay, no.) and have a harem the length of a train (Okay, now we all know I'm just screwing around).

It irks me that people mock me, but not because of the reasons you would think. I mean, why, if I were annoyed by the ridicule and disrespect of others, would I be the person I am today? (I bathe in your mild discontent and irritation.) No, I wouldn't. As I stand now, I am happy to be the object of ridicule to many, many people for two reasons.

1: I don't know most of them.
2: I don't like or care about most of them.

Life became so much simpler when I realised that most people I see don't give a shit about me, and will never see me again. (This falls short when talking to any girls, any time, however. Hence the lack of a train-length harem.) People just don't ever seem to realize that most people don' care/matter to their own lives, and that's probably a good thing, since there would be a whole load more crazy people out there, and the last thing that this world needs is more nutwhacks out there, eh?

But the reason (finally) I am irked by these people is that they think I'm just stupid. And when they meet me again, (rare) they express that. That's the only time my grand plan falls down. When stupid people think I'm stupid.

You see, some people (AKA people I tolerate) are understanding enough to realise that I both am just having fun, don't like most other people, and am in serious need of some therapy.
The other set of people just seem to be intent on making fun of me. Actually making a conscious effort to be dicks and douches to some guy who laughs around for most of his life.

It usually ends with them laughing and walking away, not realizing that I have just insulted them in some witty and nonobvious (or sometimes VERY obvious) way. This, however, is a hollow victory for me, and a full, tasty three course loss for them. This irks me.

I am reduced to three options:

1: Yelling at them until they either cry or understand me and my motives.
2: Hitting them untill they either cry or understand me and my motives.
3: Giving up and realizing they will never cry or understand my motives.

Guess which option I pick? (Hint: Hitting [stupid] people gets you into trouble.)

Ponder upon that, and then realize that this was all a joke.




Or, you know, maybe it wasn't.
No, of course it wasn't. I wouldn't do a thing like that, I know you all.

...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment