I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ANTHONY: Music and Laughter, the two greatest remedies

Well, it's me, and as you can see I have scored a great victory for all mankind. Alex, AKA Dowlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, is now blogging, and as you can most likely see (unless you have crippling sight disorder and are having this read to you, in which case, well, sucks to be you.) this is indeed a great and holy thing. No, seriously.

Todays post, (in an attempt to upstage Alex) is threefold.

First and not quite formost, is the topic of manical laughter. You know, the kind you get in movies where the bad guy has just revealed his evil plan? Yea, that laughter. Best laughs ever. And you know what? It sounds even better in real life. Like, onehundedfold better. Add that to the facts that it is both incredibly theraputic, ever so tension releasing and scary to most sane people withing hearing radius, and there's just no reason NOT to manically laugh any time you feel like you've scored even a minor victory against the forces of not-so-evil, AKA those who make you do more work.
Sure, people think you're mad, but while they're busy fleeing for their lives/mocking you, you are happier, less tense and feeling rather too happy. Who's the winner now?
(Answer to rhetorical question: Satan. He's got a copyright on that laugh, and you'll pay for it in full when you die.) And since I can't find an aproppriate topic bridge, I'm just going to skip directly to the next bit. You can pretend. Use your imaginations. Go on. Use them.


Secondly, the probably ever-covered and worn topic of musical jerks. And I'm not talking about the artists, I'm talking about the followers. Just because you're not hardcore enough, or don't buy all their merchandice, you're not a true fan.

Actually, I've probably been through all this before in a previous blog post, so I'll cut this short and say that you probably all know about these people, and should give them a kick in the nadgers from me.

And also, to express my fustration, here is your daily FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Enjoy.

Oh, and thirdly, today is my last day as a single man, Kate's friends have set up our wedding for tomorrow. I have plans to disrupt the ceremony and escape with my freedom, but all the same, wish me luck.
Or you could, you know, attend and bring some popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment