I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Anthony: Sticking to Standards.

I don't mean standards as in markers of QUALITY, I mean standards as in markers of CONTENT.

Has is never occurd to you braindead, unwashed masses that if you insist that everything fits a certain criteria, you get NO FUCKING PROGRESS?
No? How the FUCK do you miss that?

When I see someone who believes in evolution trying to hold things in place like this, it sickens me. Why? Because it's a paralell, if flimsy, connection. Evolution practically = change! How can you ever understand the theory and not understand that this applies to everything we know and have?

Go and fucking die in a hole, and dont you DARE inconvenience me with the placement of your cold, smelly corpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment