I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anthony: Someone else has to blog now.

Really, i've had 5 or so blog posts in a row, and you guys just aren't pulling your weight. Start blogging, or i stop paying you. *serius face*

BUt as of now it is about 2AM, and I am attempting to pull an all nighter. I said once that I have always wanted to get out in the early morning under my own steam and actually apreciate the cold and wet and noisy animals and hurried commuters and whatever the fuck else the morning has to offer. I figure that since it is the Easter holls, and my sleep schedule is completley messed already, and the fact that I can never make myself get up in the morning, i should just pull an all nighter, eat some 'nanas and sleep during the day, or not at all.

It also has not escaped my notice that people need to take shit a little less seriously. Now, this is going to sound pretty screwed up, coming from the guy that bombards you with hate, bile and new things to fear/loathe/cry at every week or so, but it's a fact, just like bees and drop-bears.

Stop freaking the fuck out, CTFD and at the very least, be quiet about it. Maybe if we did this a little more then the USA wouldn't have a 10% depression rate.

Also, Caro, stop making me feel guilty about swearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment