I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Friday, April 9, 2010

James: On Holidays

So it's been a while since my last post as Anthony eluded to in his last post. The truth is that I'm not funny and I'm not angry. So I have to find something different to talk about to Alex and Anthony which is difficult, so please excuse the lateness in this post (btw this is only one of the reasons I haven't posted in 3 months, the main reason is because I'm mega lazy and have been spending my time playing COD and going on facebook). Before I start what I was actually gonna talk about I would just like to make a reply to Alex over his internet censorship post. I couldn't agree more with him but I do think it's a bit harsh for us to be compared to Soviet Russia because after all dystopic totalitarian state of Soviet Russia is reminiscent of you! (Russian Reversals ftw!, even though I could have spent more time on that joke I instead decided to play COD)

So it's holidays again. Once again I am feeling a bit underwhelmed by holidays. I'm not complaining about holidays because as I have already established I am lazy and just want to do nothing (or play COD) all day. The main problem I have with holidays is that seem to come at a time when I am already not paying attention in school. By the end of term you do know work at school anyway and you're with your friends. So this makes school good. Taking this rare state of school bliss away from us kids is the equivalent to the dystopic totalitarian state reminiscent of Soviet Russia. The exams are mid-way through the term so that's when we actually do work. School starts to get good in the final 2 or 3 weeks of term when we do no work and only bludge. When we get back from school we will of course realise this was stupid and do a bit of work before the exams but then get tired and once again fall into the same trap. See in my opinion I think that this is all part of a massive conspiracy cooked up by the government in order to make sure that people believe Global Warming is happening. This may seem very farfetched and indeed it is. But think about it, all these kids are sitting around at home with the heater on for 2 weeks. They are gonna notice that the room is getting hotter, albeit only after playing many days on COD. I'd go further into this point, but I forgot where I was going. Anyway just remember the mutant ninja squirrels will take over the earth.

Easter has come and gone and I went to the Easter Show this year. Since I've got older I really haven't enjoyed the Easter Show. To me it's a place you go if you want to see animals that stink beyond belief or you are some mega moneybags who can afford to actually do other stuff whilst you're there. There was one okay part when me and my brother decided to re-enact a thing we did a couple of years ago. We went to the chilli stand and we decided to eat the hottest chilli that they had. Last time it was 10++/10. This time however we were happy to know that there was a chilli hotter than that. It was 14/10. Luckily this time I was prepared and had an ice-cream already bought when I tried it. I learnt an important lesson, if you're gonna be stupid at least be prepared so that it isn't quite so stupid.

If this blog entry seems stupid and pointless, it's most likely because it is. I'm tired from staying up all night a few nights ago (trust me, not a good idea when you cant sleep the next day) plus my sister is having a sleepover tonight, so I may struggle to get enough sleep tonight. I'm going to see an MA 15+ movie (one that actually deserves to be MA, not one where parents are over-reacting to the point that there will be no movies because some parent will be offended that Woody from toy story is a cowboy and that as there are no cowboys anymore that is reflecting negatively on our kids) tomorrow to annoy one of my friends as he turns 15 the next day. I know that's really really mean but I need to take advantage of the little holiday time that remains as when the holidays end I will regret this blog post as I will most likely be complaining about the massive amount of work I have to do.

Til next time when I can be bothered to get off the PS3 and write a blog,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment