I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anthony: Being Concieted and Education

I'd like to yell about how fucking stupid some people are when it comes to schooling. We're in year ten, which means out School Certificate Exams, or our O levels or whatever for you english, and whatever else you damn americans have :D. This means we have to study. Oh woe of woes.

Now, I've never done that, and I've breezed through with higher-than average marks. But I can study, and its an easy habit to get into.

But I see people who have done this for years bitching and complaining how they have to spend half an hour every day or two revising. And then before the test they desperatly cram as much random studying in as they can, stress out and fuck up.

What is wrong with you people?

During class is worse. People don't seem to realize that if the teacher gives you a pile of work, you can finish it quickly, mock the slow people and then have fun? Instead, they dick around all lesson and get in trouble.
These people intend to go on into years 11 and 12, and they are completley doing it wrong. They are going to crash and burn, because they don't know how to put learning before fun.

I'm not good at it, but knowing how and trying is a damn sight better than not trying at all.
It just gets on my nerves watching people make such stupid fucking mistakes and churning out sub-standard work.
I just wish I could have some decent teachers that actually recognise the effort I put in so I can get out of these shitheap classes.... oh, wait, no. I cant, because they RANDOMIZE the classes! Fucking arse.

Teachers just get in the way of my learning. I'd be happy to just learn with a friend and a book but half the textbooks they give us, especially maths, are so badly made that they need a translator.

Fucking edumacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment