I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anthony: More Global Warming.

I'm in a fairly reasonable state now, and can actually type without yelling and screaming. I'll explain to you why I'm so annoyed.

It's all to do with a bunch of people, who, as always, are really really stupid. As in, "Holy Jesus on a Jetski we're all going to die!" sort of stupid.

So there's this girl. She's a pro-global warming person. And I mean that as in she seems to like it. Not for the conventional reasons, though.

I saw her at the bus stop. I knew her vaugley, and she new me, mainly from the poster I put up against Global Warming. She came over and asked me if I still was 'a narrow-minded world-killing numbskull'. I said yes, I guess I was.
She then tried to convince me I was wrong.

It went along these steps:

1: Moan about the crisis. Boo hoo. I nodded sympathetically, waiting for the bus driver to arrive.

2: She then described the sources. I shook my head, and wonderd what was taking the driver so long.

3: Then came the inevitable lecture on being selfish, and the Fat Cat CEO's of the oil companies.

4: I asked her why she didn't just go and live in the stone age, and leave me alone.

5: She told me that she was encouraging a retreat to the past ages, since humans were obviously 'not responsible enough' to handle this level of power. What the hell was taking that bus driver so long?

6: I asked her, in a vain effort to distract her from being stupid, how much Co2 she was producing. The answer? She didn't care, because Earth was doomed anyway, and no-one else was trying to stop it. Apparently it's going to teach us all a lesson.

7: Turns out she's a vegan.

8: YAY! Bus driver!

9: I leave.

I really, really hate other people. I mean... come on.

In other news, I yelled at someone in front of their social circle, and then threatened to beat them with what was left of their shallow, broken dignity. Why? Because he called me a hippie speckie shortarse.

His friends were glad to inform him that he got pwned. Ah, the traitorous bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment