I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Friday, January 22, 2010

ALEX: The Holiday Issue (or how I am yet to think of a better title other than ALEX: TRIPLE YOUR PLEASURE AND EXTRA SHORT!!!)

No it is not an issue with holidays; I personally love them and if I had the choice, I would take one and never stop. No this is just one of those blog things where I address multiple points from one post: a bumper edition or whatever else you can be bothered to name it.

First of all, Duty free. I went through various duty free shops on my trip to Vanuatu and back (and yes, Vanuatu is an excellent place although everyone there drives a van and instead of public buses they use vans, so it is rather confusing but anyhow) these duty free shops varied in size. The vanuatu one sold a few cartons of cigarettes from places around the nation (they were mostly Australian Winfields, Marlboros from God-knows-where and Peter Jacksons) but needless to say we didn't buy anything there. We instead bought from Sydney duty free which was cheaper and much, much bigger (although many things in duty free can still be considered expensive, Dad pointed out a bottle of wine that cost more in duty free than it did in the shops normally). We bought a camera, which was worthwhile, a bottle of gin and the obligatory two cartons of Longbeach cigarettes for the relatives that smoke them (i.e; more than you or even I would think). Duty free is good because it is cheap, and that about sums it up. But don't buy rip-off wine. Or mystery cigarettes with warning labels similar to the ones we had on our cigarettes in Australia 10 years ago and are now on Vanuatu-an (Australian-made) Winfield blues 10 years later. If they were 10 years old, it would not surprise me. So don't buy smokes in Vanuatu duty free. Or better yet, don't buy them at all and give the money to me instead. On the plus side, I'm not carcinogenic, or so I'm told.

Part 2: Software. I hate software, and that is the end. Why? Because it is vital to computers and is difficult to install, and even harder to use. I installed some camera software for the new camera, and not only did it insist on not working (as in, it would tell me I needed to update it and personalise settings, but it would not actually load the software) but I needed it to work so I could upload videos. One day I shall form Dalsoft, a software company that does nothing, and does not make software. It will be the greatest service to the world ever since people stopped buying cigarettes and gave the money to me instead (Oh and I apologize for the health remark, pointing out that smoking kills is like captain obviousnessness talking. They should write 'Smoking is uncool' etc. on the warning labels, or not even have them, so people don't see smoking as such a death-defying adrenalin rush [I won't continue on this note, maybe another time, so google it for more info]).

Part 3; Cup noodle. I had one on the plane, and while delicious, you should probably eat the paper cup instead because it'd be more filling, taste better, and be better for you. I would have, but I didn't want to scald myself or sit in a puddle of boiling water for several hours, especially because that would be no good for the house of your future children, if you catch my drift. Still, cup noodle is delicious, and it will almost definitely not harm you to have a cup noodle.

Ok, that's me done. I might update the ol' Orange Painful in a while, but not likely I'll do it this week or month. I'll let you guys know.

Stay crunchy in milk,
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment