I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Anthony: I am not an optomist.

No siree. I am far from it.
I am not optomistic about 2010 in the slightest. I'm already seeing signs of it's imminent fail.

First of, despite all the contrary signs, they kept making the crappy glasses that proudly bear the number of the newest year to come our way.
I thought it would end when they ran out of the "00"'s in the middle of the number, but they somehow managed to make glasses with the eyepieces in the "01". Don't ask me how they did it.

Also, the weather so far has been shite.

And I have to face the HS this year. Fun times will not be had by all.

Have fun with all your years.

No comments:

Post a Comment