I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mr Happy is Dead.

Today was a good day. Which is to say that some of my subjects were not complete wrecks. There was not, and still is not, (to a large extent) any clouds in the sky. I actually got work done, and did my Maths homework.

But, as you all probably know by now, there are lots of people out there who conspire to turn my otherwise happy, productive days into a nightmare of PAIN and fustration. Who? You ask.

1: Daniel Zachochanski. He can be one of the most annoying people EVER. And he is completely oblivious to the fact.
2: Adam Zimaris. The biggest douche on the planet. He has the most high pitched voice and is as annoying as hell. And guess what he was doing ALL the way home on the bus? Complaining about someone with those traits. Right behind me.

3: Actually, this one requires an in depth explanation.

I came off the bus, and lo and behold, my sister and mother are in the garage, going to open the door. Seeing as this will negate the trip up to the front door for me, (about 10 seconds) I join them. I mean, they're family, right?

Well, yes. But that apparently means nothing. I was greeted by the phrase "So where's your front door key?" and a five minute lecture on my forgetfullness and other failings. I had the key in my POCKET. I said so, several times. Silly me, logic has no place here.

So I go up to the front door instead. I mean, of course, I'm in the wrong here. I should KNOW by now that I can't do anything right. It's obviously my fault that I use my brain.
DUH.

What a perfect ending to the day. I now leave you to COOK for this lovley person and get yelled at in return. For the next 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment