I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Friday, May 8, 2009

School camp always SUCKS. But, yet again, I'm going to one in the hope that it will not be the catastrophe that it is actually inevitably be.
Christ, every time I go to a camp, every SINGLE one of the advisers is a patronizing bastard/bitch/gorilla. Seriously.

so, I'll be away till Thursday. My comic will auto-update as per usual, on Wednesday. Check it. till then, I'll be packing.

Also, this is a shout out to all concerning my good friend, Alex D. He runs the blog Painfully Orange, which is really orange. He is wise beyond his years, (sometimes) and is the only person who can actually STOP me from setting things on fire and match my intellectual mind. (lol.)
Well, the only one under 16.
He has a deviant at http://clockworkcopy.deviantart.com/, where he runs the only currently active comic of his.

Go and see what he has to offer, and encourage him to update his comic more often. Also, make him blog about things, since he has a very unique brand of situational humor.

1 comment:

  1. hey Anthony, thanks for the link.

    Speaking of compliments, anyone who hasn't really should go to see TDCC. Seriously, the one about Angry Joe is the best :D. I laughed at it. In real life. GO THERE NOW.




































    ...why aren't you going there now ?

    ReplyDelete