I Fucking Hate: The trendy emo/goth scene.

Go suck a fucking whale penis. You're not sad, mad or different. You're just attention-whoring.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quadbikes, drops and ice skating.

Well, I've had an interesting week, and whether or not you guys want to, you're going to read about it.

Camp was, as predicted, shit in many parts. The food was the equivalent of a dead beagle's intestines. The crew were patronizing and the activities, for the most part, were crap.
There were a few exceptions to this rule. One was leap of faith, where you climbed a ten metre wooden pole, stood on top of it, (about 40cm sq, if that) and leapt. With no harness.

Haha, nah, you had a harness. It was pretty fun.

The other was quadbiking. It was the most overrated, but also the most fun. (weird, eh?)
You can Google for details, I have more pressing things to talk about than me getting muddy.

The worst activity was Welfare, where they tried to teach us about friendship and all that jazz. Like I DONT know about that, guys. It's a little late for that, this is like, year 3 material.

Jeez.

The cabin I was in could have been better, but also could have been worse. The first night, the guys in my room would NOT shut up, so I left and slept on the cowch in the common room of our cabin. I, however, did not recon on the 'gangstah' group in the room diagonal from us. They were pretty loud, and several times crept past and threw waterbombs at sleeping people. I was officialy named 'The Couch Kid'. I considered retreating into my room, but one cannot make a gracious return after telling everyone "Shut the fuck up, you sound like weasels on crack!", or something along those lines.
I got 3 hours sleep.

In the morning, we realized that the tea-and-coffee making facilities were not for us. I tried to take a teabag from the very open rack and was told off. So while cleaning up Alex pilfered some tea and coffee (instant) and we drank both over the course of the few days. The coffee, although crap, woke me up, and I vowed never to drink it again. It was almost as bad as the camp food.

The second night, Gideon kept turning our lights on, so we got Pat (short for Patrick, one of the 'homies') to slap him. Funnily enough, he did. That was awesome.

The SWEET RAVE PARTY was the best. Alex, bored, dared me to pretend I was gay and talk Adam Zimaris up, and it was well worth it to see the look on his face. (Somewhere between a constipated hamster and a dying goldfish.) Then we went and raved for an hour or two, danced and had fun.

Lolz.

In other news, I have a not very official girlfriend, and Alex is busy trying to convince me that she's a man. Personally, I thinks it's hillarious that it's ME with the first girl between us, mainly because we made lots of jokes in year 6-7 about us and girls and our crushes.

Ice skating is fun. I've skated for 4 hours in total over 2 weeks, and I can now skate faster than a moderatly active turtle.
Some douchebag decided to crash into me this lesson, and I managed to stay upright for a full second before falling on my left arm and swearing. I mean, jeez. I've skated for 4 hours, and I can manage not to hit people going slower than me. It's not like it was crowded or anything. And now my arm is stiff and painy, and I cannot use it for most things. It's a BITCH typing with one hand, and even worse using shift. (Hooray for CAPS LOCK)

Though, it strikes me as weird. I'm whizzing around on two knives on ice. Why? Who came up with this?

Christ.

I'm now attempsting to do things like cook and do H/W without straining my arm. Whoo, boy, sleep is going to be fun. A poll is up, over at the 31st. Go vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment